Rynek 17, Lublin, Poland
Gospoda Sielsko Anielsko  - Gospoda Sielsko Anielsko

Gospoda Sielsko Anielsko Lublin Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Gospoda Sielsko Anielsko May 22, 2010
On our first evening in Lublin in May 2010 we decided to have dinner in one of the places at the Market Square (Rynek). We finally chose Gospoda Sielsko Anielsko, mainly because there were already a few people having dinner in the later afternoon.

The interior of the restaurant is held in a wooden rustic style, but we took a seat on the outdoor terrace facing the market square.

The waitresses are dressed in traditional clothes and the bilingual menu offers a wide range of local dishes. Like in many other Polish restaurants, side dishes have to be ordered separately.

I opted for the pork chop Lublin style (14 PLN) with fried potatoes (4 PLN). To drink I ordered a big Warka beer (6,00 PLN). As a starter free bread with different kinds of butter and herbs as well as cucumber were brought to our table.

The food was very yummy and the service was friendly, so I can highly recommend the place.

Directions: Gospoda Sielsko Anielsko can be found at the southern side of the Market Square (Rynek), just in the heart of Lublin's old town (Stare Miasto).
Gospoda Sielsko Anielsko
Gospoda Sielsko Anielsko: Free sta…
Gospoda Sielsko Anielsko: My Warka…
wabat says: