Gorm's

+45 33 16 12 92

Gorm's Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Disappointing service Jul 19, 2013
I had never been at Gorm’s and I was really looking forward to the visit, not because of the reviews that I had seen on the different web sites but because it would be the first base for a TB-meet-up with a lot of TB’s whom I had not met before.

I general I found that Gorm’s restaurant disappointed us, mainly due to the service. First of all they had made a mix up with our reservation that somehow had disappeared in the inbound mail, so we had to wait 50 minutes to get a table. Finally seated I would have expected that they would give us some attention to our needs but we actually had to wait quite a while before our female host had time to take our order. The least she could have done was taking our drinks order while we were looking at the menu.

The food turned out to be quite okay and had I ordered a Thomas Lorentzen gourmet pizza (135 dkr.) I really liked the pizza, which had scallop, quail egg, cherry tomatoes, watercress, pancetta crumble and roasted sunflower kernels and truffle. To accompany my pizza I ordered some blonde Italian Menabrea’s, which I found quite fair in price
Inside Gorm's Meg & Mickey
My dinner
Bjorn, Tracy, Jennifer, Rebekka an…
Tracy
Chokk says:
Yeah we had loads of fun regardless of the service :)
Posted on: May 03, 2014
TRE69 says:
Yah bummer they lost the reservation. But glad we went to the 7-11 and had pre-dinner drinks in the square with live music. I liked how we took over the restaurant!
Posted on: May 01, 2014