Gorgianis Hotel

Gorgianis Hotel Rates and Deals

Gorgianis Hotel St Julians Reviews

BackPackerWolfy BackPack…
Worst hotel stay ever! Feb 16, 2010
My girlfriend and I stayed at Gorgianis on Feb 14th 2010 and I want to say it was one of the worst hotel stays I have ever had. Initially when we got there it looked clean and appeared to be a reliable hotel…I was wrong! We got to the room and it was a bit cold, but of course the heater was disassembled for what looked like routine maintenance and just left like that, and even if it wasn’t there was no control for it in sight. We were already unpacked so we just figured we would stick it out… but it got worse. The bed felt like the springs were broken in it and the blankets were not comfortable at all. Again we were already there so we just had to make do. So morning rolled around and we went to take a shower and what we found shocked us. There were no towels no little shampoos….Nothing! What there was plenty of, was cold water. By this time we were not surprised by anything we found. But there was no hot water, not even warm water. Our choices were cold and well…cold. So we had to leave without taking a shower which left us both a little upset. When I went down to the front desk to turn in the key, I decided to file a complaint with the manager. I was addressed by a man that explained that the water heater needed some maintenance but no one was there over the night that could fix it. I didn’t feel that it was a good excuse, if you are running a hotel and the water heater goes out, it shouldn’t matter what time it is, it should get fixed immediately. He told us that they had just fixed it and there should be hot water soon…I was checking out! Why is he telling me this now? I told him that it being fixed now doesn’t help us out seeing as we are already checked out. The whole time we are talking to this guy he is giving us the impression that we are aggravating him. He was unwilling to do anything for us to make up for our problems. So I am writing this. At 40 euro a night I don’t expect the world, but what I do expect are the essentials, and we didn’t get them. I have stayed at hostels in developing countries with better accommodations and service for far less money. I would highly recommend not staying here.

Gorgianis Hotel Overview

The Gorgianis Hotel is located within a short stroll to the town heart and features free Wi-Fi and a tour desk.

The Gorgianis Hotel offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a safe-deposit box, a laundry service and a dry cleaning service for its guests. Facilities include luggage storage, laundry facilities and a currency exchange. There is an atm / cash machine within the hotel. Auberge de Castille, Casa Rocca Piccola and Carmelite Church are within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Gorgianis Hotel offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. A TV, a refrigerator and a safe can be found in each room of the hotel. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a telephone. If access is a concern, prospective guests will be pleased to hear the hotel provides mobility and wheelchair access.

Manoel Theatre, National War Museum and National Museum of Archaeology are within easy driving distance of the Gorgianis Hotel. Malta International Airport (MLA) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Bisazza and Triq Manwel Dimech are a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Gorgianis Hotel Amenities

• Beach (Nearby)
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower