Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant

7966L Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA, USA

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant McLean Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Enjoyable food and atmosphere at Gordon Biersch Jan 15, 2012
When we were at the Tyson's Corner Center shopping mall recently, we decided to have lunch at Gordon Biersch. I'd heard about this chain of brewpub restaurants, but had never been to one. It's definitely popular, but the wait for a table for Sunday lunch was short.

I ordered a Marzen Barbecue Burger (bacon, cheddar and Marzen barbecue sauce). Burgers come with the restuarant's Garlic French Fries that are very good! I also had a cup of Spicy Tomato soup featured that day as a stater. Susan ordered a regular Gordon Biersch Cheeseburger, subsituting a small salad for fries. The burgers were very good and hold their owon with any restaurant burger I've had!

Gordon Biersch also has a number of salads and main courses on the menu, includin a variety of steaks.

I will admit to being more interested in the food than the microbrews. But, I coud observe that they have a number of speciality beers brewed on site. I liked the arrangement where the restaurant seating is separated from the bar area and its large-screen TVs.

In addition to Tyson's Corner in suburban Virginina, there are Washington area locations in downtown Washington, DC, and Rockville, Maryland.

Recommended!
Gordon Biersch at Tyson's Corner C…
Marzen Barbecue Burger with Garlic…

Check McLean Hotel Deals