85th Ave NE and Greenwood Ave. , Seattle, WA, USA

Gorditos Seattle Reviews

Traveling_Brian Travelin…
Nov 02, 2007
My friend tells me that people on the West Coast love their Mexican food. Well I'm from the East Coast where we love our Italian. So when my friend introduced me to Gorditos, I was skeptical.

Even though I'm living on the West Coast now, I'm still not a huge fan of Mexican food. I will say that I enjoyed my meal at Gorditos. That's a lot coming from someone like me.

You definitely get a lot of food for your money. The burritos are large and packed with your choice of fillings. I've been there 3 times now, and each time I found myself wanting more meat in my burrito. Each time I felt my burrito was overloaded with beans.

Its called "Healthy Mexican Food" because they grill the meat and leave the lard out of the beans.

If you are hungry and want a burrito, I could recommend Gorditos. But I still prefer burritos from Chipotle.
kloricacid kloricac…
May 27, 2006
well, $9 wet grande burrito...seems pretty pricey...but when you see the size of this thing...It's a full 18 inches long, and stacked at least 2 to 3 inches high full of rice, black beans, guacamole, your choice of meat (steak, chicken which was very moist and tender), lettuce (not too much), salsa. Every bite had meat in it. This is definitely a two-mealer. If I was hungry, I coulda finished it..but then would have been sick that night and the following day. and it was supposedly healthy. (the only thing healthy is the preparation...unless you eat in moderation, it's probably not healthy)

Check Seattle Hotel Deals