Gordion Hotel

Gordion Hotel Rates and Deals

Gordion Hotel Vigan Reviews

onaldo onaldo
Gordion Hotel's Terrible Customer Service Feb 08, 2012
Although we had a reservation with Gordion Hotel, we did not continue checking-in because of some disagreements with their front desk staff. After a day, they considered me as no-show guest just charged my credit card with the entire amount of two-night stay (P4,400!). Why they didn’t even bother to explain or warn us before we cancel our reservation? We transferred to another hotel because their staff confirmed to us that if we cancel our reservation, I will pay only the non-refundable P400 reservation fee (already paid through credit card). They made no effort to tell me that even if we stay in the nearby hotel, my credit card will still be charged. No wonder because they can still charge my credit card. They just told me that I should have read and understood the terms and conditions on their website before I input my credit card details and make a reservation. What kind of customer service is that?

Just a piece of advice to everyone: Be careful when using Gordion Hotel’s online reservation especially because you will be inputting your credit card details. Just read carefully the terms and conditions (remember that they are made to protect the hotel and only the hotel). Do not attempt to clarify these terms and conditions with their staff because chances are, they do not understand it. The staff may further confuse you and in the end it will be your fault because you did not read the terms and conditions.

I should have listened to my friend that I do not need to make reservation with Gordion Hotel because one can always go there as walk-in guest. I’m not sure if what he said is true that “when all hotels in Vigan are fullybooked, try Gordion.”

Gordion Hotel Overview

Gordion Hotel is located at the heart of Vigan City. A 30 second-walk to Calle Crisologo, the main attraction in Vigan and home to shops. Tourists walk to famous spots like Syquia Mansion and St. Paul’s Metropolitan Cathedral are about 5 minutes away. It is 10 minutes to Vigan Airport and 2 hours to Laoag International Airport.

The hotel has 21 rooms comprising of Standard, De Luxe for 2 persons, De Luxe for 3 persons, Junior Suite, Suite and Family Room. All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, cable television, telephone, private toilet and bath with hot and cold water. Additional coffee and tea making facilities are available for Deluxe and Suite Rooms.

Gordion Hotel is a twin ancestral house with a courtyard and ruins. Restored to its 18th century look, it is furnished with antiques and memorabilia that complement the comfortable modern day amenities. Restaurant serves Ilocano (Local), Philippine as well as Continental cuisine. It has 3 dining areas, a business center, souvenir shop, function rooms and outdoor party venues.

Gordion Hotel Amenities

• Function Rooms
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Exhibit Space
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower