Goodies House Restaurant

23 Calcutta Cr, Lagos, Nigeria
Goodies House Restaurant - shawarma, pizza and cola = Yummy!
Goodies House Restaurant - the cakes and the cappucinos.
Goodies House Restaurant - the fave shawarma plate
Goodies House Restaurant - interior of Goodies House

Goodies House Restaurant Lagos Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
Goodies House - Coffee shop Aug 22, 2009
I remembered I did an earlier review of Goodies, but this time, it is the Goodies House (coffee shop).

I’m not a huge coffee drinker, but anytime friends would come a’knockin and invite me to have coffee, I’m game...anything to get me out of the office, hehehe!

On this trip, we actually had lunch at Stanley’s again, and we felt too full, so a detour to a coffee shop is badly needed. Our choice, Goodies coffee shop. My first time here actually as I usually visit their shawarma place. We all ordered cappuccino and chocolate cakes. Again, sorry, I forgot the actual names of these cakes….suffice it to say we’ve enjoyed the good taste 

Surprisingly, it’s not too pricey. I definitely recommend this for a fuss free, uncomplicated coffee experience in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
the cakes and the cappucinos.
marix_sublime marix_su…
Fave Resto Mar 24, 2009
Goodies House is located at Victoria Island. Its menu is varied, offering shawarma to burgers to pasta and pizza.

Price wise, it’s on the pricier side, but it is worth it. The place is clean and the staffs are friendly. They are very accommodating and knowledgeable of the products they are offering.

I have always enjoyed dining at Goodies. They have not let me down and I don’t expect to. We usually go there on a weekend for the shawarma plate and pizza…can you tell from the pictures that those are indeed our favourite food !
the fave shawarma plate
shawarma, pizza and cola = Yummy!
interior of Goodies House