Goodies Berlin - Coffee & healthy food

Warschauer Straße 69, Berlin, Germany

Goodies Berlin - Coffee & healthy food Reviews

Patriciaprvn Patricia…
GOODIES Berlin - good food, even better smoothies Jun 19, 2014
A great spot for anyone who wants to maintain their healthy lifestyle and try delicious things the Berlin way! (vegan,vegetarian,organic food lover)

'Goodies' is for anyone who wants to try new exciting flavors, super healthy drinks and funny combinations.

I bummed into this Coffeeshop after one of my yoga sessions and was instantly convinced that this would be my new go-to place due to my changes in lifestyle and health.

Goodies offers many smoothies and freshly squeezed juices. I can highly recommend the 'Super Green' smoothie, the 'Grapefruit chiller' as well as the 'Kickstarter'. The coffee is good and the 'Makao' made with Maca was an interesting new experience one can definitely try.

I do recommend to come hungry because you would want to try the 'Masala Salad' warm or cold, a variety of wraps but more importantly the deserts!

They don't always offer the same things ever day but so far I tried the raw blueberry cheesecake, the scones and the raw raspberry chocolate fudge cupcake. This one you really need to try!

So I hope my review gave you a little bit of extra information about Goodies and enjoy the drinks, the food and more over enjoy your stay in Berlin,

best wishes Patricia
one of five Goodies in Berlin
the delicious raw raspberry chocol…
the super green smoothie