Goodbookers

Oudestraat 13, Kampen, Netherlands

Goodbookers Kampen Reviews

pms70 pms70
Travel agency with an Jan 27, 2009
I recently used this travel agency to book a flight to Australia. As cost was very important the owner went out of his way to find the best deal he could find which suited my requirements. All I needed to do was provide him with those requirements by email (please use their own email address: info@kampen.goodbookers.nl) and the response time was phenomenal! When a suitable flight was found I could provide all necessary details by email again and a few days after that I received all the paperwork by mail! All the information was very clear and the price was very similar to what I found online. I really recommend this travel agency, the only downside was that the flight wasn't for me....LOL

I know a lot of people sometimes wonder why there are still people who book through a travel agency and here are some of my reasons for doing so:

You get personal service

You can ask everything you want to know whereas on the internet you don't always find the answer you are looking for

You can take an option on a flight and change your mind

In a lot of cases you can talk to people who have personal experience with the airline/airport/other providers

YOU don't have to spend hours trying to find an available seat for that amazingly low price you saw advertised

You don't need a creditcard
JP-NED says:
I agree with our sunflower, a good travelagent you should hang on! The name of your travelagent sounds great GOODBOOKERS, If you can gave me the adress i will contact them. (LOL)
Pat, thanks for your advertising and you now, if i can help i will do that.
Posted on: Jan 27, 2009
Sunflower300 says:
Unfortunately, I come across people every day in my line of work that has used useless travel agents. If you find a good one stick to them, they are a rare find. However, I do agree that booking on the internet can be a dangerous thing, especially if you have to make changes to the booking - GOODLUCK! and I hope you have plenty of dough.
So like I said, if you can find a decent travel agent, hang on with both hands and don't let go. :)
Posted on: Jan 14, 2009