Goodberry's Frozen Custard

2/20 Gartside St - Erindale - Wanniasa, Canberra, Australia
Goodberry's Frozen Custard - yummy!
Goodberry's Frozen Custard - inside
Goodberry's Frozen Custard - some of the toppings
Goodberry's Frozen Custard - yes, welcome!

Goodberry's Frozen Custard Canberra Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Canberra's own original frozen custard - so delicious!!!! @ Goodberry's Feb 23, 2011
When I was told we would go for ice cream, I wasn't that excited. I do like ice cream, but didn't sound that extravagant. Nevermind, my hosts told me they have decided to go there, because it wasn't an ice cream, but frozen custard and it was Canberra's! Yay! something unique.

We went to this cafe and despite it was already about 9pm, it was still crowded. This would be my 1st time trying frozen custard and I love it! I recommend you to take a good look at the menu before ordering. There are usually many people waiting and there are so many toppings to choose from (fruits, fudges, sweets, nuts) that this is not an easy task, especially if this is your first time there.

The flavors are basic, but the toppings, wow! Endless possible combinations.

Definitely, I think it's a must to try the frozen custard while you are in Canberra. I found this outlet thanks to my friends who are regular customers here. Not sure if they are also in downtown. Nevermind, if you are nearby, take a detour, it's worth it.
inside