Good Nite Inn

Good Nite Inn Rates and Deals

Good Nite Inn Chula Vista Reviews

erojas3 erojas3
Very Affordable place to stay at May 13, 2012
Stayed at this place for two nights while visiting San Diego. We (my boyfriend and his mom) arrived at the time of check in, however we had to wait over an hour since the carpets were being shampooed, it was a bit disorganized. I even heard the two ladies at the front desk say in spanish "here comes the old lady again" assuming I didn't understand spanish. The "old lady" they were refering to was also a customer who wanted to check in but couldn't because of the same situation as ours. My guess is she was fed up with not having her room ready, which I can understand. We ended up spending that 1.5 hr at the pool side, the pool was not the cleanest but it was alright.

Overall, I would recommend this place just for its short walking distance (less than 5 minutes) to the trolley that takes you south to San Ysidro/Tijuana Mexico or up north to San Diego. Located a short driving distance from the Inn is a shopping mall, lots of places to eat, grocery stores, etc.
erojas3 says:
Tijuana is still considered somewhat "dangerous" but personally living next to the border I had no interest into making the cross over to Mexico. There was a time Americans were not allowed to go into Mexico? The border I live next to is considered one of the dangerous cities in the world (it's not THAT bad) and we were allowed to go whenever, I'm pretty sure you just heard a rumor :P It would be a blow to Tijuana if Americans were not allowed to go.
Posted on: Jun 03, 2012
HuBison says:
Are Americans now allowed to go back to Tijuana? I thought it still was not the greatest place for tourist?
Posted on: Jun 03, 2012