Good Day Cafe

(763) 544-0205

Good Day Cafe Minneapolis Reviews

phillyboy phillyboy
Amazing Egg fried Sandwich! Feb 28, 2013
I love coming here for brunch. The hostess is always friendly and it's like one of those places where you know the staff will treat you like family. There's a woman who works there...or maybe she owns the place...but she's always dressed so cute kind of like a stepford housewife and she goes around always smiling, making sure everyone is okay. I love going somewhere and seeing the same people working it makes me feel like a regular or something haha.

If it's available I usually order the smoked salmon eggs benedict. It's not on the regular menu but if you ask for it and it's available I suggest you try it. Their smoothies are really good too. I usually order the orange creamsicle and it's probably my favorite out of all of the smoothies on the menu. I also tried the banana split waffles one time and that was amazing! I love banana split anything though so it wasn't too hard to please me on that one haha. I'm not sure what you have to order, but I know with certain orders you get a basket of buttered toast with some jam and I could go there just to eat that! It's so good for something so simple. If your order doesn't come with it, you should buy it as a side anyway just to taste what I'm talking about. This place gets really busy during peak hours of brunch (I've even gone on a weekday and it was still busy) so I suggest coming early, waiting (because it's worth it), and enjoy a good meal.

Check Minneapolis Hotel Deals