Gombak Hotels

Browse Gombak, Malaysia hotel reviews for 30 Gombak hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Hotels near Gombak

Kuala Lumpur Hotels8.3 km
Bukit Bintang Hotels10.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Gombak Hotels and Deals

#1 of 30 nearby hotels - 8.32km away in Kuala Lumpur
pammyrobertson says: "I can't comment on value for money as I stayed here on a business trip. Location..."
#2 of 30 nearby hotels - 8.32km away in Kuala Lumpur
x-terminal says: "From Kuala Lumpur International Airport KLIA Taxi Limousines and taxis c..."
#3 of 30 nearby hotels - 8.32km away in Kuala Lumpur
bigleftwing says: "the hotel staff are very accommodating, informative and helpful! they were able ..."
#4 of 30 nearby hotels - 8.32km away in Kuala Lumpur
Lupobianco says: "The Majestic First opened in 1932 but fell into disrepair before closing its doo..."
#5 of 30 nearby hotels - 8.3km away in Kuala Lumpur
Thomanji says: "We traveled as a group and looked for a apartment we could rent for only 2 weeks..."
Average Rate
$134
#6 of 30 nearby hotels - 8.32km away in Kuala Lumpur
staceyjamie says: "Rasul and Suzi, who run the newly opened Irisia guest house are fantastic. This ..."
#7 of 30 nearby hotels - 10.15km away in Kuala Lumpur
northlight says: "I stayed here during the F1 Malaysian Grand Prix weekend which I was visiting Ma..."
Average Rate
$100
#8 of 30 nearby hotels - 8.32km away in Kuala Lumpur
TravellinChic says: "We paid like 90myr for a room good for two so we split the costs between me and ..."
#9 of 30 nearby hotels - 8.32km away in Kuala Lumpur
NickDeJesu says: "Budget hotel in a low-cost area of Kuala Lumpur with new rooms. This place looks..."
#10 of 30 nearby hotels - 8.32km away in Kuala Lumpur
johanna0710 says: "ideal for backpackers. honestly though, i was disappointed at first when i arri..."
Gombak