Golden Tulip Hotel

Check Krakow Hotel Deals

Golden Tulip Hotel Krakow Reviews

joseph98 joseph98
Affordable High End Hotel Oct 21, 2017
I’m sure pretty much all of is wouldn’t turn down the chance to stay in top of the range accommodation, just so long as we didn’t have to pay executive prices to match. And that’s the thing for me - I usually look to get budget hotels or hostels for my trips, to save money for sightseeing and the like.

But sometimes, you manage to spend what you would normally fork out on a three star hotel that ends up getting you a four star place that, subsequently, surpasses your expectations. My stay at the (four star) Golden Tulip Hotel was one such place. Though I can’t promise you’ll be able to nab it for the bargain price I did!

Anyway, the plush reception area is a sign of things to come. The rooms are tastefully designed with spotless bathrooms, comfortable furniture and complementary toiletries - shaving kit, hairdryer - that go above and beyond what I am used to. Maybe if you stay in high end places often you’re used to such things, but I’m not!

Thrown in the friendly and efficient service of the hotel staff (certainly more personable than what I’d experienced in the other places I stayed at in Poland), delicious and generous buffet breakfast, comfortable bar for evening drinkies and excellent proximity to the old town and all its attractions - the square is less than five minutes walk away, but the attendant noise that comes with staying on the square is conspicuously absent - and you’re very much on to a winner.

Check Krakow Hotel Deals