Golden Tulip Antwerp Centre Hotel

Golden Tulip Antwerp Centre Hotel Rates and Deals

Golden Tulip Antwerp Centre Hotel Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
A very nice hotel in the very center of Antwerp Nov 29, 2008
The Golden Tulip hotel is a four star hotel just behind the central train station, in the diamond quarter of Antwerp. I stayed here for one night during my latest shopping spree (Antwerp is just great for shopping anything) and had an amazing stay.

We were welcomed very nicely by some of the friendlies staff I've met in Belgium. Our room, just a standard, was on the fifth floor and was very modern and tidy. We couldn't expected better really. There was a nice view from the big window and the terrace, a pretty huge bathroom and a large lovely bed. I slept like a rose. Breakfast was simple yet delicious, in a quiet cozy area. There really isn't anything bad to say about this place, in my opinion.

The location is wonderful, close to everything. There were construction works around though, so the square in front of the hotel is pretty much a mess these days (November 2008). Yet not to much to be bothered about. Only little downside I might report is that I wouldn't have liked walking down the road to the hotel on my own at night. I wouldn't say it's an unsafe area, yet it is pretty deserted and a bit run down at night. We didn't encounter any problems though. And I think that when the works at the station will have completely finished you'll be able to walk all the way from the train to the hotel through the station building.

Golden tulip has 12 floors and about 170 rooms. It's a modern building (constructed only in 2007) with very nice interior, warm and luxurious but not too posh either. A standard two persons room is 104 EUR, including the buffet breakfast. I think this is a really nice price for what you get here. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will certainly stay here again.
A standard room
Diner area
The hotel from the outside
vances says:
Nice review...and this Golden Tulip looks much nicer than the one I stayed at in Oman, lol!
gemini59 says:
Geweldige review Kim. Gefeliciteerd met je featured review. :D
YantiSoeparno says:
Congrats for being featured, Kim ;-)

Check Golden Tulip Antwerp Centre Hotel Rates and Deals