Golden Temple Villa

Golden Temple Villa Rates and Deals

Golden Temple Villa Siem Reap Reviews

stray29 stray29
Hidden Gem Apr 23, 2012
Ok, so I know my rating are a bit off for how high I rated it. I'll be honest, it's a bit expensive. BUT the staff are highly knowledgeable and overly friendly. They take Cambodian hospitality to a whole new level. They helped me find an orphanage to volunteer at, they helped me set up a tour guide for angkor wat, they even picked me up from the airport for FREE and greeted me with a refreshing drink on arrival. I've said it before and I'll say it again. When you measure out what you get for the price, it isn't so bad. The location is walking distance to the night market and other popular destinations as well. If you take a tuktuk back it'll cost you $2.00. The room was very clean and well taken care of, as well as the facilities. You feel like you've stepped into some sort of cambodian royalty when coming off the dirty street into this well decorated and homey guest house. I'll admit that while you may not meet a lot of people here, I certainly did. But maybe it was luck as the rooms are not dorms. There ARE other hostels you can go to and sit at their bars and meet people though close by. I talked to many people and most agreed that this place (while hard to get a reservation) is one of the best you'll find in Siem Reap. By far.
stray29 says:
oh, i forgot to mention their kemer traditional massage.. $3/hour
Posted on: Apr 23, 2012
jlchatham jlchatham
Phenomenal spot in Siem Reap Mar 03, 2010
Really great place to stay in Siem Reap. For 15 USD we got a double room with window, AC, and hot shower. Nice garden area to lounge in with hammocks and chairs. Complimentary airport pickup and free wifi, bike rent, and welcome drink. Two free bottles of water and clean towels each day. On site restaurant has good eats and on site massage for 3 USD an hour. Cheap tuk tuk drivers for Angkor Wat(paid 12 USD for inner circle, 20 for outer). 5 minutes walk to Pub Street. Arranged bus to Phnom Penh for me too. Really can't recommend it enough.

One of the nicest places I've stayed at on my travels around the world.
the front garden
hammocks are comfy, too
lots of 'decoration' in this guest…
AussieMel82 says:
Thanks for that review. Im staying there in April so that was really handy.
Posted on: Mar 08, 2010