Golden Star Hotel

Check Kuantan Hotel Deals

Golden Star Hotel Kuantan Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
Comfortable Location with Enchating River View Jul 24, 2016
As I am staying in Kuantan, I always pass by this hotel but never did I imagine that I will check in here one day.

If you look at the exterior of the hotel, you would not appreciate it at first. The room is so small so as the bathroom. No free breakfast, I didn’t even know where the hotel‘s restaurant is. But on the other hand, the hotel has a good location. We occupied the corner room with windows at both sides. Looking at one side, you will be glad to see the mini park right below. And on the other window, you will be delighted to see the calmness and serenity of the Kuantan River. Beside the hotel, are the arrays of makan shops (mini restaurant) and convenient stores. And right across the street is an old department store and a small football field.

And now, why ended up checking in here? Well, it’s the nearest hotel from the bus station in Rapid Bus Station in Kuantan. Me and Winnie arrived the terminal at mid night, it was heavily raining then and so uncomfortable to travel a long distance. As we approached the taxi driver to bring us to the nearest hotel, it was this hotel that he brought us to.

Check Kuantan Hotel Deals