Golden Punjab

07-573 3350

Golden Punjab Te Puke Reviews

goezi goezi
Favourite Indian food. Jan 24, 2009
The Golden Punjab is across the road from my place and of course one should always start close to home when trying places to eat in a new town. Having said that, I haven't bothered with any of the other Indian restaurants in Te Puke as this one is so good.

Fully licensed or BYO means you can enjoy any occasion in this cosy restaurant. If you prefer to eat at home the menu is available for takeaways as well.

Often I walk past the large glass front and see the lonely waiting staff sitting patiently for their first diners of the night or perhaps just one of the tables is occupied by a couple enjoying an intimate dinner. I guess that's why I've never had to book when I've taken my friends there for the a great curry but of course Friday and Saturday nights are the busy ones so it wouldn't hurt to phone.

Golden Punjab don't take American Express so have money in your pocket (or in your account as they do have EFTPOS for electronic banking) if that's your card of choice.

Open from 6pm daily, until they think it's time to go home because no-one else is coming.

Check Te Puke Hotel Deals