Golden Pine Hotel Baguio City

Check Baguio City Hotel Deals

Golden Pine Hotel Baguio City Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Good Value Jun 10, 2015
I paid 2,300/night in this hotel and we stayed 3 nights when we went to Baguio. I was about to have my operation and thought of getting a mini vacation to calm my nerves.

It is not too far from the city center and it is a few steps away from our favorite restaurant - Good taste.

The lobby is nice but feels dated. There is a small restaurant on the side for breakfast and I don't find it remarkable but still it was alright.

The room is surprisingly spacious with two queen size bed. The bathroom has a decent space as well. Overall, it felt like a good value for money.

The bed is comfortable although it feels like the sheets etc are a bit old. They seem clean nevertheless.

I believe the lights used by the hotel which is slightly dark/yellowish added more to the feeling of "dated".

We feel ok with the overall experience and wouldn't mind going back. Although we've been told that we could also get an apartment time for a much lower cost with a small kitchen to cook. Cooking could be a good idea in Baguio bec there are many fresh vegetables and it will be cheaper to cook than always eat out esp bec I feel tired of eating out after 3 days.

Golden Pine Hotel Baguio City Overview

The Golden Pine Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Baguio. This 3-star hotel offers 38 guestrooms, each presenting guests with all the comforts expected from a hotel in its class. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with hair dryer, desk, non smoking rooms. This beautiful Baguio accommodation provides restaurant, laundry service/dry cleaning, 24hr room service, bar/pub to suit all guests' utmost convenience. In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: massage. Being one of the good quality hotels in Baguio, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To make your reservation at the Golden Pine Hotel via our secure online booking form, please submit your visit dates.

Golden Pine Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower