Golden Mango Inn Siem Reap

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals

Golden Mango Inn Siem Reap Reviews

inba565 inba565
Nice place to stay Sep 09, 2012
I stay in this hotel from 21-23 Aug 2012. Staffs are in very polite especially 2 young beautiful cambodian girls in the cafe who served me breakfast for 3 mornings. The rooms are clean and you can enjoy in the swimming pool. The hotel is located very near to the Siem Reap Town. The hotel rate are cheap but those who are intend to buy bus tickets to Bangkok, from the hotel, pls double check with the management to avoid being stranded in the border.
kannie says:
too bad it's full on the dates i am there :(
Posted on: Sep 09, 2012
louwie louwie
Good to stay! Nov 05, 2011
This inn not in the downtown area, 10km from airport but they offer free airport transfer - what you see is what you get, just check it out their official website, I got the very prompt respond from mr.Wann-hotel manager regarding to our visit - am booking 3months in advance for $15single/nite including simple breakfast but that works on me :), we discussed my itinerary during my stay, they even willing to checking the situation on kulen mountain that day - due to the flood I couldn't made my trip to the mountain because the road is muddy and affecting my next visit to Ton le sap floating market, but sonny -the in charge manager has suggested me to go to Kompong Phlouk, I had Kim Soeyan as my tuk tuk driver - by request, I read a lot about him on lonely planet and other traveler review, he spoke a good english, and have a good knowledge about angkor history, you should stay in this hotel if you look for a calm and peace environment, :)
The famous golden mango inn, I fel…
this whole room is for my self :D
ana03 ana03
Really nice, peaceful May 08, 2011
Golden Mango Inn is not in a center of Siem Reap but go get to the town you have free tuk-tuk in front of the hotel. Rooms are nice, clean, spacious, nice garden in front of the hotel with a restaurant (sometimes it takes too long to get a food you ordered)

It is really cheap (about 15$/double with breakfast), staff is really friendly, and vibe in the hotel is so relaxing...we had such a sweet tuk-tuk driver Phem for visiting the temples, provided at the hotel. Recommend!

Golden Mango Inn Siem Reap Overview

Welcome to the Golden Mango Inn!!We are a Khmer family-run business that aims to provide our guests with a home away from home. Enjoy a friendly, relaxing and intimate stay with us in our 24 exclusive private rooms. Whether it's a Standard (Fan room) or Deluxe room (AC room), each room comes equipped with 80-channel satellite TV, hot shower, and fresh sheets and towels when our staff cleans your room everydayWant to know where the best food is? The best and most affordable tours? Or just a unique experience altogether? Just ask any of our friendly staff who will be around 24 hours a day. Golden Mango Inn is located just a short drive from the main city area, along National Road No. 6, accessible by the slip-road next to the TOTAL Petrol Station. Our friendly service staff will arrange free transfer to the main Old Market and Pub Street area.Traveling from Golden Mango Inn to Angkor Wat is a breeze on the smooth short-cut Road 60m which bypasses the busy Road to Angkor which most other tourists take tofrom town. The bus station, which serves all major bus companies, is only 2 minutes away. Just a short 5-minute walk away is the Phsar Leu Market, the largest traditional market in Siem Reap where you can see a bit of real Cambodia and buy fresh tropical fruits at wholesale prices. To enjoy our FREE pick-up service, please provide us with your arrival details: Flight : Flight number and arrival time Bus : Bus company's name and arrival time Boat : Departure place and arrival timeGolden Mango Inn offers you the following services FOC: FREE Pick up and Transfer FREE Transport to Phsar Chas (Old Market) FREE Bicycle FREE Continental Breakfast FREE Tea and Coffee FREE 24-hr High-Speed Wi-Fi and Internet Access FREE Daily Bottled Water in Rooms Hot Shower 80 International Satellite TV Channels Travel and Tour InformationPlease feel free to contact us for any inquiries.We look forward to meeting you soon.Sony's Family and Team :-)

Golden Mango Inn Amenities

• Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels