Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant

(520) 458-7575

Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant Sierra Vista Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Delectable Food, Fast Service Dec 20, 2012
I would recommend this as a first choice for Chinese food should you find yourself in Sierra Vista and in the mood for oriental food. This was the first time I was eating here even though I have lived in the area for nearly two years now. I chanced upon it a while back as I went to my Chiropractor's office for a massage. Even though I had wanted to eat there for a time since, the opportunity did not present itself until last week when my husband suggested we dine out.

Since most of the Chinese restaurants I have been to in the area and even in greater Tucson have had buffet settings, I expected the same here. I was however surprised when we entered the establishment only to find no buffet. We were immediately seated by a pleasant (not oriental or Asian) lady.

The menu had quite an interesting array of options including three family dinner options. We went with the first option which included generous portions of up to 4 different a la caret foods. The portions were generous, we even took carry out boxes at the end of our meals.

We started with soups and an appetizer platter; I wanted something hot, so I went with the hot and sour soup. Mark and Desire ordered dumplings and wanton respectively.

For the main course we went with the family option number 1, which included 4 choices: I ordered Pork with veggies and noodles. Mark went with the Golden Phoenix, a combination plate which included chicken, beef and shrimp. My daughter ordered the sweet and sour chicken. A side order of spring rolls was made for Alexander.

All in all, a great experience. The price was great and service commendable.
My Saki
My Hot and sour soup
Alexander and Mark
Our appetizer
Africancrab says:
Thank you all for the comments and congratulations, much appreciated. Jeremy, Glynnes, Hali and Daniel
vulindlela says:
Congrats!
Glynnes says:
Congrats on being featured.

Check Sierra Vista Hotel Deals