Golden Corral

1455 S Lamb Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Golden Corral Las Vegas Reviews

moviegal226 moviegal…
Hearty Home Cooking and All You Can Eat Buffet Feb 03, 2018
I am a proud Golden Corral aficionado and I don't care who knows it. I grew up in the South so I'm partial to Southern style cooking, and Golden Corral is THE place in town that can get me my fix when I'm craving old fashioned pot roast, fried chicken, boiled cabbage and green beans. They prepare and season their veggies in the true Southern style and they are pretty darn close to the ones my grandmama used to make for Sunday supper. That's why this place brings back warm memories for me and that's why I love it.

I've dined at Golden Corrals all over the country, and the one here in Vegas is one of the good ones. The food is always tasty, fresh, and the restaurant is clean (especially for a lower end buffet). As long as you don't come here with unrealistic expectations about fancy food and five star service, you won't be disappointed. Are you going to get James Beard Award quality steak? Food Network worthy desserts? No, of COURSE not! But you ARE going to get down home country cookin' that will warm your belly.

It can get crowded at peak mealtimes but the line tends to move quickly. Prices are higher on the weekends and at dinner time (when they bring out the "fancy" offerings like steak and fried shrimp) and they do have a senior discount for old timers. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, all buffet style. Unlike casino buffets in town, drinks cost extra but you get free refills.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals