Golden Corral

www.goldencorral.com - (661)834-7224

Golden Corral Bakersfield Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Super buffet, at a very low price! May 06, 2012
Open only about six months ago, we just happened to find it by accident. There used to be a small one in Tulare, but it burned down and they did not rebuild it. And over the last few road trips across the country we have had wonderful meals at the ones we found. So we were very pleasantly surprised to find this new one here in Bakersfield. As soon as we got inside we noted how big and different this one was. There were so many choices, from a large salad area, to a carver area, a grill for steaks, a fish area, a pizza area, a stir fry area, a Mexican food area, and a bakery area with many different kinds of rolls and breads. There was also a desert area that included fresh made donuts, many kinds of cakes and pies, and fruit, including fresh strawberries. And they topped it off with a very large chocolate fountain which many people used to dip their strawberries. And for the kids (of all ages) they also had cotton candy!! Soft drinks, juices and coffee and tea were available too.

You get in line, serve yourself the drink you’d like and then pay as you enter, which is a very nominal price. They lead you to a table and then let you lose to devour whatever pleases your fancy, and you can continue until they close or your body can’t take any more. And there is nice young lady to bring you a clean plate or refilled drink as you need it. Just to give you a clue, I had very tender pot roast, baked potato, fried okra, corn, salad, shrimp, etc. Steaks were available but if you didn't get in line quick enough you had to wait for the next batch.

We do wish it was closer than the 75 miles it is from our home. But I do recommend it highly!!!
Looking left to see some of the fo…
Looking right to see the food area…
Donut shop
montecarlostar says:
Congrats on the feature, Roger!! I love Golden Corral too! :D
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review Roger looks very good food choice! I am in the team of Kora my favourite part is dessert area hehe:)
Koralifix says:
Congrats on this feature, Roger! Sounds divine! Suppose the dessert area would be my favorite. :)

Check Bakersfield Hotel Deals