Gold Coast Hotels

Browse 36 Gold Coast, Australia hotel reviews for 416 Gold Coast hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Gold Coast

Broadbeach Hotels1.9 km
Coolangatta Hotels21 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Gold Coast Hotels and Deals

#1 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
RIGAS says: "courtyard hotel has 34 floors i think, and it"s at the heart of surfers paradise..."
#2 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
Chaz87 says: "Beautiful place to stay if you have the money it is a little expensive but worth..."
$135
#3 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
trippinjen says: "'Excuse me ladies, can I ask you a question? Why did you choose to stay here, of..."
$53
#4 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
jespermelin5 says: "My girlfriend and I had to drive her sister down to the Gold Coast international..."
#5 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
meganwilson says: "Rolled into Surfers Paradise unsure of where our hostel was actually situated, t..."
#6 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
singrose says: "Lovely hotel in surfers paradise. amazing views from balcony if youre lucky to ..."
#7 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
S-Jay says: "While touring Australia it was decided to pay a little extra for our stop in Bri..."
$98
#8 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
leahcar says: "Well.. what can i say? You get what you pay for! This apartment block or ra..."
$118
#9 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
AussieMel82 says: "I stayed at the Outrigger over the weekend just for one night whilst we were on ..."
$96
#10 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
lieka84 says: "This was the best hotel we stayed at our trip through Australia. The beds were b..."
$62
#11 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
AussieMel82 says: "My partner and I stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night whilst we were in Surf..."
$71
#12 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
christl3 says: "The hostel is located about 15 minutes walk from the main area of town and the t..."
#13 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
Acton says: "I stay here for 3 days and have been enjoying it every single day. The reception..."
$64
#14 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
MeiYen says: "Perfect location! That's what came to mind when we booked this hotel. A couple o..."
#15 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
reikunboy says: "As you can see by my ratings that I was impressed with this hotel. The Watermark..."
#16 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
greg71 says: "Apartment had a lot of space. Nice kitchen, lounge area, dining, bathroom, and l..."
$66
#17 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
kk says: "Breakfree Acapulco Surfers Paradise/ Gold Coast QLD Fully self contained 1 2..."
#18 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
Bubbleso017 says: "from the outside this place may look a bit run down.. taking the elevator up to..."
3.5
$89
#19 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
kiwiexp says: "Wings is a 4 year old hotel almost right between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach..."
#20 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
sydhan says: "I stayed at the Islander Backpacker this January. I shared the room on the first..."
$20
#21 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
world-traveller123 says: "Surfers Paradise Australis Sovereign Hotel 138 Femy Avenue 4217, Surfers Parad..."
$57
#22 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
leahcar says: "A pretty good place to stay while travelling! I managed to book this for 10..."
#23 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
leahcar says: "I've stayed at this place many times over the past ten years - sometimes for upt..."
#24 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
dlacksheep says: "Cannes is about 3mins walk to the beach, close to a couple of service stations ..."
$78
#25 of 416 hotels in Gold Coast
greg71 says: "Lesson number one: You get what you pay for! This establishment is filthy. Th..."
Gold Coast