Going from Brisbane to Gold Coast

(07) 3235 1008

Going from Brisbane to Gold Coast Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Going from Brisbane to Gold Coast by train Sep 27, 2010
The best way to go from Brisbane to Gold Coast using the public transportation is by train.

Be aware there is an express serving connecting Brisbane and Gold Coast airport, which makes it very convenient if you are using the airport to fly somewhere. Also Gold Coast airport is cheaper compared to Brisbane's.

The ride from South Bank (south of Brisbane) to Helensvale (a station before Surfer's) takes less than 1 hour and has few stops.

Yes, the train is not that cheap, but very convenient, since there are services every 30min. You not only forget about the traffic, but also about finding a parking spot.

The train is constantly improving and although it might be packed during the peak hours, you will find it comfortable enough space for yourself and your bags. There is also the possibility of taking your bike with you. Enjoy the nice landscapes and bring your ipod to chill out during the ride.
the train station

Related Travel Blogs About Going from Brisbane to Gold Coast

At BNE airport
Why did I decide leaving from Brisbane instead from Gold Coast? That's a good question. Yes, the flight was cheaper from Brisbane, but what I was spending in going from Gold Coast to Brisbane's airpo…Brisbane, but what I was spending in going from Gold Coast to Brisbane's airport was almost what…
Gold Coast, Australia - Southport & Surfer's Paradise
So, we decided to take off from Sydney earlier than expected because the weather was just terrible there!  Heading for either the Gold Coast or Brisbane, anywhere in the north would be great. &…Gold Coast, but who you’ll find out more about a little later on.  We had thought that we’d be going to Brisbane
Crazy busy day, well that's a normal day in my life :)
Although I was planning to go to Melbourne on Friday, it didn't stop me to go to Brisbane on Wednesday in order to attend to a Latin Movie Festival, so me, hehe. I was back in Gold Coast on Thurs mor…go to Brisbane on Wednesday in order to attend to a Latin Movie Festival, so me, hehe. I was back in Gold Coast

Check Brisbane Hotel Deals