Gobo Restaurant

401 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, USA

Gobo Restaurant New York Reviews

acs865 acs865
Amazing food Dec 12, 2009
I accidentally discovered this place in the West Village with a few of my friends. I was a bit hesitate at first, but after the first visit, I've been a fan. Each time I go to New York City, I have to make a stop at Gobo's. Asian inspired dishes, all vegetarian foods, but you would never miss the meat. Very delicious and creative I must say.

"GOBO is an inviting scene for all people to share in the spiritual experience of healthy vegetarian dining. Take a journey to the GOBO country kitchen to discover "food for the five senses"

The dining is elegant, but not uptight-love the atmosphere! Server and staff are friendly-I even had the server surprise me with a drink, and it was fabulous.

If you have a chance, I recommend the Roti, eggplant & string beans with basil sauce, singapore stir-fry mai-fan, coconut whole grain rice with raisins, slow-cooked malaysian curry, avocado tartare with wasabi lime sauce ....to start :)
rrodjr1931 says:
Ive actually passed by this place. You can spot quite a few famous people there.
Posted on: Dec 12, 2009