Gobi Pension

Check Bergama Hotel Deals

Gobi Pension Bergama Reviews

alljames alljames
Affordable and great location Apr 12, 2011
Gobi Pension was a lifesaver when we arrived in Bergama late at night in a strong windstorm. Everything worked perfectly with our reservation and we were shown to our private room. Gobi has both dorms and private rooms, and our private room was fine. It locked with a bedroom and a bath room. The room included two small beds. The bed was reasonably comfortable but the blankets were small and worn. The proprietor was very nice and extremely helpful. After feeding us a large breakfast (which was not advertised but apparently came with our room!), he arranged a private car to take us around the sights of ancient Pergamum. The hotel itself is in a good location in downtown Bergama and it may be possible to walk to the sights from the hotel if you're in good shape and come in the summer. Our winter visit was too cold for walking. In any case, I recommend Gobi for an affordable and adequate stay.
miloandziggy miloandz…
healty :) Apr 21, 2011
Gobi Pension is managed by a 80 years old boy called Suat Gobi. He believes in happy people, healthy life. So the tea you drink is healty, the breakfast you get is healty. Actually it was the best breakfast that I've ever get in a hostel.
skippyed skippyed
Apr 11, 2010
A quaint little family run guesthouse with a Turkish homely feel to it.

We stayed here two nights and enjoyed the stay. Staff are friendly and helpful and old gentleman and his son run it. Rooms are spacious and decorated with rugs, beds are comfortable and showers have plenty of hot water. The downstairs breakfast room is like a little Aladdin's cave! breakfast is good and there is free Internet access. My only suggestion is ask for a room that doesn't face onto the main road as it can be quite noisy but that's because our window didn't seal to well!

Related Travel Blogs About Gobi Pension

Pergamum For Christmas
I found myself eating lentil soup at a cafe across from the bus station on Christmas morning. I was the only passenger on the bus when we left the station at 10:30am, but eventually we picked up a fe…Bergama had a pleasant village vibe to it. I stayed at the Gobi Pension, a cozy guesthouse near the downtown…

Check Bergama Hotel Deals