Guadalajara, Mexico

Goa Guadalajara Reviews

Nair2011 Nair2011
Indian food in Guadalajara Jul 10, 2011
Another day spicy food.. Indian food with one of our TravBuddy members.. in Guadalajara.. Never expected.. Thanks Carlos..

Indian restaurant with good, tasty, Indian style food in Guadalajara named Goa is located in Lopez cotilla 1520A, Colonia Americana, Guadlajara, Mexico. Having nice tasty, Authentic Indian style food listening to hindi music away from home is nice experience. Samosa chat is delicious. Also the Lamb Masala with Tandoori Nan and basmati rice.

Staff was friendly and interactive. Reaching hotel to have a nice nap after food says all :-) Also this restaurant is very near to downtown of Guadalajara.
Goa, Indian Restaurant
Samosa chat
missingdata05 says:
Was the Indian food Guadalajara style? Not sure what that means, but needed to say it. I love Indian food!
Posted on: Jul 13, 2011
montecarlostar says:
Great food and great time!
Posted on: Jul 10, 2011
montecarlostar montecar…
Awesome indian food in GDL! Jul 10, 2011
I had no idea there were indian restaurants in GDL. But that's the advantage of TB, you get to meet people to help you discover your own city!

I met TB Gopi today for a small tour of the city. I had a bit of an itinerary planned, but Gopi already had some ideas on some places he wanted to see. He had found that there was an indian restaurant near downtown GDL, so we decided to go there and I am glad!

I am no expert in indian food, but I have some knowledge because I lived with indian students for a couple of months while in Louisiana, so I have tried real authentic indian food. I was a bit afraid of the spice, but Gopi helped me choose a dish that wouldn't be so spicy.

I ordered butter chicken and it was finger licking good! Gopi said that the dishes were decently authentic.

The restaurant is fancily decorated with indian motives and you can see Bolywood films inside.

If you are in GDL and are tired of Mexican food, this is definitively a place you have to try.
Appetizer - Samosa