AsiaIndiaGoaGoa Hotels

Goa Hotels

Browse 13 Goa, India hotel reviews for 14 Goa hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

4 stars
5 stars

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Goa

Search for hotels in a new location

Cheap Goa Hotels and Deals

#1 of 14 hotels in Goa
ramit says: "I have stayed at the Colonia Santa Maria a couple of times on vacation in Goa . ..."
#2 of 14 hotels in Goa
coreyjay1977 says: "What a wonderful experience. The hotel staff greet you at the drop off area an..."
#3 of 14 hotels in Goa
Pedritouk says: "I found the hotel to be very clean and well maintained. All amenities and ctivit..."
#4 of 14 hotels in Goa
sky69 says: "Fabulous place for Italian food. We order for the Pizza which in the menu said t..."
#5 of 14 hotels in Goa
kanishk24 says: "I booked this hotel in Goa for my parents. They wanted a laid back luxury holida..."
#6 of 14 hotels in Goa
yarayarinha7 says: "For the ones on a tight budget, wanting a supreme location, Micky's hut's is the..."
#7 of 14 hotels in Goa
jenniferhibbard says: "This hotel had excellent service, three good restaurants, one poolside for snack..."
#8 of 14 hotels in Goa
Vikram says: "The Club Mahindra chain of resorts across India represent the new modern India, ..."
#9 of 14 hotels in Goa
nolan says: "This was given to us as backup accommodations because the main hotel we booked d..."
#10 of 14 hotels in Goa
sky69 says: "Been to Morjim Beach Resort on 25th july to spend our weekend with my friends.. ..."
photo by: chiyeh