Go Romania Tours

Romania

Go Romania Tours Reviews

ekondra ekondra
Great Tour Company to visit a wonderful country Dec 01, 2010
My friend and I really wanted to take a Dracula tour over Halloween in Transylvania and settled on Go Romania Tours for 2 reasons. 1 - it was the cheapest out of all that we found (probably due to the fact that it was Romanian based and not American) and 2 - it was the perfect length for our 2 country European tour. Leading up to the trip the company was very responsive and got us answers to our questions right away. Once we started the trip, we couldn't have been happier! We had the best accommodations, the best guide, great recommendations for food and really fun company. If you are looking for something completely different - ie. visiting a country that not many of your friends have gone to before, eating food that you might not recognize, stepping outside of Western Europe - then this trip is for you! It also had just the right amount of Halloween elements so as to not be corny. The Halloween party was fantastic! I definitely recommend this tour!!
laura729 says:
Ekondra, my best friend and I are doing the same tour with Go Romania Tours this Halloween. I would appreciate any advice or tips you could give as we've never been to Romania before! This year they are doing the Halloween party in Hunyad Castle, which looks like it will be a lot of fun! Did you have many people on your tour? What year did you go?I'm just curious with the economy how many people will be on the tour.
Posted on: Aug 23, 2011
ekondra says:
Hi Leta - actually after doing a fair amount of research on tour companies, Go Romania tours came out to be the cheapest option. As I mentioned, I am from the States and many of the tour companies I found were American and therefore more expensive. Have you been on their tour - the same one I took? I'm sorry that you feel that way but I am a real person and have other comments on TravBuddy about other places that aren't as positive. I don't really feel like apologizing for having a great experience...sorry you didn't.
Posted on: Jul 06, 2011
Letaparks says:
All right: this is the happy curomser with the best guide and the best company and the best tour.

GoRomaniatours is known for the highest prices of all! Romanian tour companies but anyone can sign up here and play the happy customer.

The Halloween party is always good once people start drinking and it all depends on the hotel organizing it.

So ekondra, while you may be for real, having the perfect tour with the best guide and the excellent company sounds like we will just skip this one and look for another....
Posted on: Jul 02, 2011