Go Ape

www.goape.co.uk - 0845 643 9215

Go Ape bedgebury Reviews

Si_7 Si_7
Go Ape , fun and scarey Jul 24, 2011
'Go Ape' is a high wire adventure course set in different forests in the UK. I went with a party of 6 people last year to 'go ape' and i have to say it was a great day out. You will need to be fairly fit, but its not extremely physical. The experience stayed with me though as it is very exciting.

Now to the detail. We started the course by having an induction on how to use the harness clips etc, and we all had a turn at doing a dummy run on a wire with a member of staff keeping a close eye on us. Then once that was completed we went to the start of the main features of the course. They start of easy and get harder as the course goes along. It is scarey though when you realise how high you are, but the thing to remember is that you are always supported by the cables and clips. Theres always a member of staff around if you need help, and they were all very friendly. Probably the most physically demanding part was the bit was where you swing off a platform and onto a net. The zip wires are very exciting.

Its a great day out, id defiantly recommend it. There is an element of the 'leap of faith' but that adds to the fun of it.

I went to the Bedgebury forest go ape, but they are in lots of different locations in the UK. I want to try the Leeds one next!! looking forward to it.

Try it and have fun!

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Go Ape Map