Av. Comandante Espinar #523 - Miraflores, Lima, Peru
Gloton's - they were the winners for best anticuchos
Gloton's - happy eating :)
Gloton's - Gloton = glotton ;)
Gloton's - outside dining area
Gloton's - the winner dish: anticuchos (grilled cow's heart marinated with local spices) trust me tastes like beef
Gloton's - inside

Gloton's Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Great Anticuchos not only for the glottons at Gloton's Oct 07, 2009
This place is a reference in Miraflores. I've seen them forever. I couldn't believe I used to drive next to it every single day for 4 years and never tried it! I guess I think it was just one place for sandwiches and never gave it a try... big mistake.

At the Food Festival they were chosen as the best place for our traditional "Antichuchos" (grilled cow's heart marinated with spices). Now it was a MUST to try it and check if they deserved the award. I thought this would be the perfect place for the guys to try the Anticuchos, perfect choice!

They are located on a big avenue and we were lucky to find a parking spot. It's small. With a couple of tables inside and some outside. The chairs are bright green.

We didn't have to check the menu to know what we'd order. The anticuchos were very tasty. They were very tender, perfectly cooked. The texture was great. As side we got a piece of corn and boiled potato. It's simple to cook the anticuchos, the marinating sauce is the key and they made it really good. Full of spices but not overwhelming. Portion size was good too. And also the presentation of the dish. It's not expensive.

Regarding the service, they are kind but don't expect to much, they are busy - specially after becoming more popular because of the food festival. If there are no free tables or you just don't want to leave your car, they can bring the food to your car.
Gloton = glotton ;)
they were the winners for best ant…
outside dining area