Globetrotters Hostel

Check Dublin Hotel Deals

Globetrotters Hostel Dublin Reviews

claire4fun86 claire4f…
GREAT relaxing hostel Nov 19, 2008
I ventured to Dublin after spending some time in Northern Ireland and getting my laptop stolen and credit card and all that fun stuff. Unfortunetly my luck wasn't going to completely change however this hostel deffinetly helped for the better! The rooms were updated and modern, bathrooms were better than most, breakfast is great, and the staff is superb. Don't expect to bring home some person off the streets for some late night booty though, they make sure everyone who walks in the door has a key. I was planning on traveling to Rome after this trip and then heading home to the states. My mom was coming to meet me in Rome when i got a disturbing e-mail telling me there was a snowstorm back home in Wisconsin and she couldn't get out. I was bummed out as i had also lost my credit card and my mom was going to bring me my new card.

I was out of cash and had a ticket to Rome SO, i needed to find a western union. WESTERN UNION's ARE CRAP around the world. Do yourself a HUGE favor and don't lose your card and only source to cash. In Dublin the Majority of them DO NOT receive cash, they only send cash. Don't rely on the Western Union website and think you can receive cash at any of the locations they suggest for you cannot. I found ONE western union out of a list of about 8 that could receive cash. ANYWAYS, back to the hostel.. the staff was wonderful because as i was searching on their computer a man volunteered to help me find a western union and got me on the bus to the airport to get to Rome. This all had to go down in one night as my ticket was for the next morning. He got up at the crack of dawn with me and ventured out on O'Connel street to find a western union. After walking all over town for about an hour, one opened and YES SIR they could receive money. I almost left half of my cash with the woman at the western union i was so happy, however i restrained myself and got on a bus to the airport and bid my globetrotter's rescuer fair well and went on with my trip.

Related Travel Blogs About Globetrotters Hostel

Finally...In Eire!
With a quick flight over the Irish Sea, Mar and I were finally in Ireland. Since I left my duffel bag of Scottish souvenirs and dirty laundry at the Bus Station Backpackers, I was able to take on my …Dublin accommodations Globetrotters Tourist Hostel (Review to follow). After securing our bed spaces, Mar and I went out to explore…
Dublin In A Dash
Mar and I woke up super early today so that we could see as much of Dublin as possible before our flight back to Scotland. After an Irish breakfast buffet in the hostel dining hall, we stowed our lug…Dublin as possible before our flight back to Scotland. After an Irish breakfast buffet in the hostel dining hall, we stowed our luggage at Globetrotters

Check Dublin Hotel Deals