1423 S. Baldwin Ave Arcadia, Arcadia, CA, USA
Global Express Arcadia Reviews
May 06, 2007
Global Express is a small, family owned Chinese restaurant in Arcadia and the perfect place to grab a quick bite to eat. The restaurant seats about 30 people comfortably.
The great thing about this place is that it really is family owned and run. Your waiter will either be the husband or wife that own the place and they are some of the friendliest servers you'll find anywhere. That's a majority of the appeal of this place for me [plus the food tastes pretty good]
If I would recommend a few menu items, I would suggest:
1) House Special Spareribs on Hot Iron Bowl - honestly, some of the best tasting meat I've ever had [and their best seller!]
2) Shanghai Style Steamed Homemade Meat Dumplings - some of THE BEST dumplings around this area [and I know my Chinese food!]
3) Green Onion Pancake - light, flaky and oh so onion-y!
4) Chicken Corn Soup - add a little hot oil for some extra tastiness!
5) Shredded Pork With Wild Greens and Bamboo Shoots
The place is usually packed during normal dinner hours [like 6-7:30ish] so you might wanna go a little earlier than usual..remember its a small restaurant..and they do a lot of take-out business, so you might give 'em a call too...so go try it, enjoy and let me know what you think!
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!