Glenwood Hot Springs Pool

PO Box 308, Glenwood Springs, CO, USA

Glenwood Hot Springs Pool Glenwood Springs Reviews

anupa_rk anupa_rk
Perfect place to spend a cold evening in Colorado Mar 03, 2013
Colorado is one of the most beautiful states I have been to in the US. It has everything an outdoorsy person could desire. Ample opportunities for hiking, white water rafting, mountaineering, and a plethora of other fun stuff.

But, it gets cold!

So when my friends decided that I absolutely had to accompany them on a ski trip, I decided that a visit to a hot spring had to be included in the itinerary.

After much researching, we zeroed in on Glenwood Hot Springs.

We weren't staying at the resort, but for $15 a piece, we had evening access to their hot springs.

After a day at the slopes, we jumped into the hot waters with much delight.

The resort has a really hot steaming pool and a lukewarm one right beside it.

The warmer pool is larger and is designed for more serious swimmers to spend their time in.

The hot pool is basically just to soak in the heat.

The best part about our visit was that just as we got into the hot pool, it started snowing lightly.. and to sit in that hot water feeling the snowflakes melt on your face was just an amazing experience!

We had to keep alternating between the pools to maintain a comfortable temperature.

And when the pool shut down at 10, we were reluctant to leave!

The pool area has amenities like beach chairs and towels for guests, along with massive changing rooms.

You do not have to be a guest of the resort to avail the facilities.

The hot pool is just a few feet deep. The larger warmer pool goes up to a depth of about 10 feet. There are lifeguards available at all times that the pool is open.

If you are in the area, then this is a must visit.
glenwoodtrent glenwood…
Jun 15, 2007
Glenwood Hot Springs Pool offers therapeutic (full of minerals) relaxing waters with 2 pools. (3 if you count the seasonal kiddy pool) One maintained at 104 degrees and the other at 90+ degrees. The large pool offers designated lap lanes and diving boards. There are seasonal water slides and a miniature golf course as well.

The Glenwood Springs Hot Springs Pool is the marquee attraction Glenwood Springs, famous for it’s mineral rich waters. H

This is a wonderful place to spend the day with the family. Summer or winter, and if you forgot your suit don’t worry, not only do they have a gift shop with everything you could need, but the rent swimsuits and towels. The pool is also open year round until 10pm.

One tip, if you want to avoid the masses, you can pay twice as much and use the private "club" which has way-better showers/locker, a full gym, fresh-water whirlpool, sauna and steam rooms.

Related Travel Blogs About Glenwood Hot Springs Pool

My Historical Journies
This entry is to describe,in brief, my past travels through the united states. I will list my experiences by state in alphabetical order. I will try my best to remember highlights from the trip(s) an…Glenwood Springs. I have stayed at the Hot Springs lodge several times and have enjoyed the jumbo sized swimming pool

Check Glenwood Springs Hotel Deals