Glenwood Canyon Brewpub

402 Seventh Street, Glenwood Springs, CO, USA

Glenwood Canyon Brewpub Glenwood Springs Reviews

poorogies poorogies
Good Beer Jul 03, 2010
While visiting Glenwood Springs, we had to try the Glenwood Canyon Brewpub. The food was alright as far as pub fare goes and the beer was good. I ordered the Red Mountain ESB (extra special bitter) and contrary to its name was hardly bitter at all, thankfully. I would liken it to Alaskan's Amber if anything.

The food I ordered was the steak and potato pie which tasted like Campbell's vegetable beef soup nested in a bed of mashed potatoes. I prefer a beef broth based stew with mashed potatoes on top when I think of shepherd's pie, not tomato based. Next time, I'll stick with the beer.
Beer Menu
glenwoodtrent glenwood…
Jun 15, 2007
The brewpub is a local favorite featuring craft-brewed beer, excellent pool tables, and tasty pub fare. They typically have 7-10 fresh-brewed beers, depending what is in season. Sometimes the wait can be long when town is busy. It is family friendly (kids meals, served on frisbees, smiley fries, crayones, etc) and was the original non-smoking bar in town. Good place to watch a game too if you sit at the bar.

The IPA is my favorite beer (they don't serve Bud!). All the food is good, I like to try whatever is a special, the Turkey Philly sandwich and the onion rings. Cheeseburgers are solid, the chili is tasty, and the salads are large.
Brewpub from outside.