Glastonbury Festival

01458 834596

Glastonbury Festival Pilton Reviews

mistere mistere
You need to go to this.. Jun 22, 2011
Glastonbury is one of the biggest festivals in England, and is in my opinion the best one to go to! It has grown over the years and is now a festival attended by nearly 180,000 people!

Every year around the start of summer this festival kicks off and more often than not it rains!! It doesn't stop the revellers from having a good time though!! Normally sales of wellington boots and umbrellas massively increase when it happens! It is a good idea to bring these to the festival as the English summer is never particularly sunny!!

The festival hosts hundreds of acts across many different stages. There is the main pyramid stage which normally hosts the main acts to the little park stage which hosts smaller acts! There is also comedy acts and various different entertainers!

I think the festival caters for all walks of life from young to old! There is plenty of entertainment to keep you occupied all the time you're there! There are a few things to note though! There tends to be a fair amount of theft from tents so keep your valuables on you! Also the tickets sell out in literally minutes, so when they come out get in there quick! (the next festival is in 2013)

All in all, this is one of the great festivals in England and I imagine one of the best in the world! This is well worth a visit if you're travelling to England but get the tickets as soon as they come out!!
tmadik tmadik
Glasto 2011 May 19, 2011
For now, this is a placeholder for my festival review. This will be my first time at Glastonbury, but I predict it will be a blast. Any with tips, please drop me a line. Accompanying the festival review will also be reviews of the airlines I used (possibly, the infamous RyanAir) and any accommodations I booked.
traveltiki travelti…
The Greatest Show On Earth Jun 29, 2010
Well The Glastonbury festival of contemporary arts was forty this year and what a birthday it was. This was my third year going and no two years have been the same, the music the weather the site are always changing something new and exciting every year ! it was the hottest one so far and the boy was it hot ! There’s something for everyone from the main stage with the like of Snoop dog and Muse to the tiny tea tent with a rag tag selection of DJs and bands. with an attendance of 150,000 over 1100 acres its huge and I did notice a lot of different accents and languages which was notice to word is spreading around the world of this great place the tickets at 175 pounds may seem expensive but when you consider what you get for your money I feel it’s well worth it ! come one come all roll on next year !
UncleLuke UncleLuke
Jul 31, 2006
If you ever have to visit the UK, do it for this. You can normally get tickets around March/April time, they sell out fast but its not impossible to get them. The Glastonbury Festival is just the most incredible week long party you'll ever have. I love it.

Related Travel Blogs About Glastonbury Festival

Partying With The Youth
Happy Birthday, KenningYou remember Rob, don't you?  Shabby haired youth who we met in Costa Rica?  Has a peculiar fascination with cowboys.  Well he's back from saving the World and i…Glastonbury Festival is actually in Pilton.  I digress. To summarise, his house is big.  I should say houses…

Compare Shepton Mallet Hotel Rates (3.9km away)

Glastonbury Festival Map