Glacier Safari Treks

Bhagawan Bahal, Kathmandu, Nepal

Glacier Safari Treks Kathmandu Reviews

Globevoyager Globevoy…
Professional business Sep 19, 2008
My dad and I did an 18 day hiking trip in Nepal with Glacier Safari Treks (GST). We booked a holiday package at a Belgium agency and they work together with this organization in Nepal, Kathmandu.

A taxi driver of GST picked us up from the airport and brought us to the office. The owner welcomed us and detailed out our trip for the next month. He got us our flight tickets for a national flight and introduced us to our hiking guide. Very friendly and professional organized. It gave me a good feeling.

Our guide was just great. He spoke very well English and French. I've seen guides of other organizations who barely spoke English.

The hiking trip was well organized. We stayed in different lodges and the guide listened to our wishes.

Coming back after 18 days we went back to the office for more information about the rafting trip. The rafting trip was guided by a different organization (River Fun), because GST only does the hiking.

After the week of white water rafting we phoned GST to let them know we where back in Kathmandu and asked for the pick up time to the airport next day.

The driver was perfectly on time and brought us safe to the airport.

There are so many travel agencies in Kathmandu and Nepal in general, you don't know where to go. Some are really bad and some are really professional. GST was definitely professional organized and a trust worthly agency.

I have no pics of the office of GST...

Check Kathmandu Hotel Deals