Giuliano's

Giuliano's - Looking over my should all the time

Giuliano's Edinburgh Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great food and open to 3 am Jun 15, 2011
I arrived pretty late in Edinburgh and after having checked in to my room I was pretty hungry. I therefore asked the hotel receptionist where to eat this and she said there was the Giuliano’s around the corner that served food until 3 am.

I was long time ago since I had real Italian food the last time. When I entered the restaurant, there were loads of people, most of them finishing their meal and in pretty good mood.

I was given a seat and I checked out the menu, where most of it was Italian and pure Italian. I decided to go half way Italian and decided for avocado tri colore and a Chateaubriand made of Scottish prime meat.

I also decided to stay with beers this evening. The avocado tri colore was just what I needed; it was served with tomatoes and buffalo cheese on a light bottom of spinach. On top there were balsamic and olive oil.

The main course was way too big so I concentrated myself about the fabulous meat and the vegetables. The meat just split when I looked at it. Saving on both the potatoes and the vegetables I left room for an Amaretto Pot which consisted of ice cream with roasted walnuts, almonds and a nice portion of Amaretto over it. It was a good way to end the dinner.
My starter
The main course
The end is near
Just inside the first area

Related Travel Blogs About Giuliano's

A cold beer at Giuliano's
I arrived in Edinburgh Airport after having spent some hours in Manchester Airport waiting for my connection. I needed to be in my hotel before 10 pm because they would close the reception; I therefo…Edinburgh Airport after having spent some hours in Manchester Airport waiting for my connection. I needed to be in my hotel before 10 pm because they would close the reception…

Check Edinburgh Hotel Deals