Giovanni Pastrami Pizzaria and Sports Bar

227 Lewers St., Honolulu, HI, USA

Giovanni Pastrami Pizzaria and Sports Bar Honolulu Reviews

Eboogzs Eboogzs
New York Style Deli Restaurant Dec 20, 2011
I was flipping through the dining magazine out there in Waikiki and came across this "New York Style Deli" Restaurant and Sports Bar. I figured my mom and I give it a try since we are native New Yorkers and can put it to the test.

the spot is pretty large with a massive dining area and TV's everywhere. They had every sport on possible so i got to watch some of the pre-season NBA games while I dined. For lunch, my mom have a classic rueben with sweet potato fries and I had a turkey cobb salad...minus the bacon...minus the blue cheese...and minus the tomatoes.

They were super accommodating and the food was great and definitely came in New York deli portions... big plates. Definitely recommended.

Though I haven't tried it, they also boast about having the largest selection of breakfast food which is served all day.
Turkey Cobb...edited
sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
Excellent Pizza, Fun Sportsbar, Great Prices Jan 05, 2011
I was happy to stumble upon this conveniently located pizza place and sports bar in the middle of Waikiki Beach.

I entered the restaurant for the first time after 9pm. GREAT deals on personal pizzas and beverages.

The staff was very friendly and efficient but the pizza was the best part (it is, I think, part of the Round Table Pizza chain). I ordered their Gourmet Veggie... I was in heaven. Artichokes, zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, red onion in an unforgettable white garlic cream sauce. It was only 7bucks after 9pm, too. An absolute bargain on Oahu.

I liked it so much that I returned 3 days later in the afternoon to watch a football game on tv. One of the patrons I ended up chatting to at the bar is still a friend today -- this is a great place, and you don't have to be part of a couple to fit in here, which is refreshing in Hawaii.

I'm trying to think of a negative here... perhaps they could have more restrooms?

I highly recommend this place.

Check Honolulu Hotel Deals