Giorgio's House

Giorgio's House Rates and Deals

Giorgio's House Palermo Reviews

delsol67 delsol67
The unofficial ambassador of Palermo! Jun 18, 2009
Giorgio's is a great place to stay for exploration of Palermo or also to serve as a base for exploration of the region. The location is very close to the center but is quiet during sleeping hours. You may find this hard to believe in the day....but it's true.

The Apartment is definetely homey. It is not luxury but, it is comfortable and relaxing.

The room I had had a comfortable bed and even a pillow that I could sleep on....in Italy...quite an achievement. I had a balcony from which I was able to see a beautiful baroque church at the end of the block.

Aside from the accomodations, Giorgio offers you free pick up from your arriving location which is such a help.

He also offers free tours. While I was there he took a group of us on a night tour of some of the highlights of Palermo and then to a friendly restaurant with good food and great prices. He is always interested in his guests and that they are enjoying themselves. On a different night he took us all for gelato at a favorite place of his. Have you ever stay in a place that gave you such attention? Well, check our Giorgio's. You will be pleasantly surprised.

If you have any difficulties, you can be sure that Giorgio will be there to help you. I had an incident and he was very compasionate. I couldn't have asked for more .

I not only would reccomend Giorgio's, I will be staying there again soon. I have already made another reservation.

There is much value in the service you receive. Giorgio can't be matched in Palermo!

Related Travel Blogs About Giorgio's House

The real Palermo.............I am sad to say.
I must start this story from the end as it will explain what has been missing from this blog. I told you in the beginning that I was making this journey as a celebration of my mother's mother's famil…Giorgio picked my up at the train station (next to the bus station). His guest house is a comfortable place and he made me feel very much at home…

Check Giorgio's House Rates and Deals