8-7-13 Ginza, Ginza, Japan
www.ginkoku.co.jp - 03-3574-1121
Ginza Kokusai Hotel - Ginza Kokusai Hotel

Compare Tokyo Hotel Rates (2.2km away)

Ginza Kokusai Hotel Reviews

anewchapter anewchap…
Clean and Convenient Hotel Aug 14, 2014
I chose this hotel mainly because of it's location. Ginza is a very nice area, not too crowded. When people in bars and restaurants asked me where I was staying and I told them 'Ginza' their eyes would widen and they would say 'oh, very expensive', this happened on several occasions. The hotel itself is not overly expensive though. Theres plenty of high end shops around the area but I had no desire or money to go spend in louis vuitton or swarovski :)

The hotel is within a minutes walk of Shinbashi station, which for my trip worked perfectly. On the hotel premises is a pizza restaurant and there's a karaoke bar on the 9th floor (which IS expensive). Next door to the hotel is a lawson store and theres a seven eleven store just around the corner, so its great for picking up quick food/snacks. There's also plenty of places to eat and drink around the area.

The room itself is nice, nothing spectacular. Theres in-room internet, tv and air conditioning (which is great when the weather is 36 degrees outside). The hotel also offers in-room massages for 2000yen onwards (I never got one, maybe next time).

The staff are really polite and helpful. They looked after my bags when I arrived early so I could go and explore and took them to my room before I got back.

I would highly recommend this hotel. Its clean, affordable and the location is ideal.
Ginza Kokusai Hotel

Compare Tokyo Hotel Rates (2.2km away)

Ginza Map