Ginseng 3

3535 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, USA
(702) 731-3311

Ginseng 3 Las Vegas Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Korean, Japanese, and Chinese Cuisine right on the Las Vegas strip. Jan 14, 2011
The Ginseng 3 restaurant is an oriental focused restaurant serving Korean, Japanese and Chinese cuisine. Located on the third floor of the Imperial Palace Hotel in Las Vegas, this hidden gem is the place to dine if you are crazing something spicy and oriental. My family and I, took my girlfriend to Las Vegas for the weekend, and decided to have lunch here after an all morning walk on the strip. The service was commendable, but the food was delectable. The whole meal was nothing short of mouthwatering.

The price was reasonable for a table of 4. We paid a total of $116 for everything. Our order included 2 servings of saki for Mark and I. One order of Beef and broccoli, one order of tuna sushi rolls, Mark ordered orange chicken, while Agnes ordered the spiced vegetable. All great choices, we ate to our heart's desires.

I recommend it for a quiet time away from the noise of the strip, families, couples, just friends or business professionals. The ambiance is great, the dining area clean and inviting. It is a little pricey, but worth every penny. Sometimes you have to pay a little more to get quality, taste, ambiance and service. We had it all.

Price:

$18-28 per person

PS: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
Our port lettuce wrap
Desire's
My Brocolli and Beef
sarahsan says:
Looks like you had a very tasty meal!
Posted on: Aug 29, 2012
davidx says:
I'm not likely to get there (insurance costs risiculous) but this has my mouth watering.
Posted on: Aug 29, 2012