Ginger Factory

www.buderimginger.com - (07) 5446 7100

Ginger Factory Yandina Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Gingerland @ Ginger Factory Sep 29, 2010
In your way to the Sunshine Coast, you will pass the industrial town of Yandina. Yes, there's not much to do there except of visiting the Ginger Factory. Since the drive from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast might be a bit long, I suggest to stop at this cute place.

As is name suggests, this place it's about Ginger. Before coming here, I didn't know there were so many things made of ginger and they take this seriously.

But this is not just a factory, is more like a ginger theme park. You have a train that drives around the area, a museum, small shops, restaurants and a big souvenir shop. Also there are cooking lessons for children.

The entrance is free, just if you want to take a tour you have to pay something, but if not you can do it by your own, what we did.

If you are around and want to stretch your legs before keeping on driving, this is a good choice. Plus you can enjoy a refreshing ginger beer and have a yummy ginger bread cookie.
thanks!
at the entrance
map
Museum

Related Travel Blogs About Ginger Factory

Surrounded by ginger!!!
Since the minute we first drove by, the ginger factory made it to my list of things to visit, hehe. Not sure why I was so excited about that. Yandina was mostly an industrial town, but the idea of ge…ginger factory made it to my list of things to visit, hehe. Not sure why I was so excited about that. Yandina

Check Yandina Hotel Deals