Gili Trawangan Hotels

Browse 28 Gili Trawangan, Indonesia hotel reviews for 50 Gili Trawangan hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Gili Meno Hotels5.2 km
Gili Air Hotels7.3 km
Senggigi Hotels17.3 km
Mataram Hotels29.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Gili Trawangan Hotels and Deals

#1 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
bassisette says: "We went to Gili Trawangan but actually wasn't planning to go stay overnight. We ..."
#2 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
vix1 says: "So after you've got off the boat to Gili Trawangan from Padang Bai you'll be jum..."
#3 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
derekbilldaly says: "Ever wanted to live on a beach? How about your own private beach? Well, Tedd..."
#4 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
schner says: "Samba Villas have exceptionally friendly staff, terrific food, and is a short wa..."
#5 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
alexchan says: "CHOOSING A DIVE OPERATOR I did my SSI Advanced diver certification at Aquaddi..."
#6 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
yuness says: "I stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend for 3 nights. At the price of around 5..."
$34
#7 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
alexandrah says: "It helps that we didn't expect much out of hotels and service on Gili Trawangan...."
#8 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
yuness says: "Pondok Pitara is a guesthouse in Gili Trawangan just walk about 100 meters from ..."
#9 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
arianna88 says: "I like this balinese style garden bungalows named Permata Bungalows in Gili Traw..."
#10 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
yuness says: "I stayed here for 2 weeks at Pedanta Bungalow with friends which is Just a walk ..."
#11 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
siscalustiawati says: "It was coincidence to found this homestay. Before I arrived in Gili Trawangan, I..."
#12 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
ratu says: "Manta Dive is basically a HUGE diving school with 8 or 9 fabulous bungalows. ..."
$49
#13 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
d2amy says: "After searching for god knows how many hours to find a room that was less than a..."
#14 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
riyu says: "Giliano Residence located only 3 minutes walk from the hustle bustle of Gili Tra..."
#15 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
112onlyu says: "Booked with the MBA tour operators, which have many stalls around Kuta. for 2 ni..."
#16 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at Hotel Ombak Sunset on Gili Trawangan in juli 2013. We stayed on the..."
$96
#17 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
yuness says: "Holiday in Gili Trawangan for 1 week I stayed at Nusa Tiga with friends. The roo..."
#18 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
d2amy says: "So the worst place about this accommodation was the fact that the guy who was wo..."
#19 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
sethwd2 says: "According to the locals who seem to aid with everything on the island, Funny Hom..."
#20 of 50 hotels in Gili Trawangan
NeoNomad says: "Very close to the dock where the ferry boat drops you off, this bungalow block b..."