Giggling Squid

58 High Street, Crawley, United Kingdom
www.gigglingsquid.com/crawle… - 01293 530455 (after midday)
Giggling Squid - Seabream & Green Curry
Giggling Squid - Entrance

Giggling Squid Crawley Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Thai food and tapas Jul 17, 2012
During my training away at Gatwick depot, I went for a stroll to the town to find a restaurant to have some dinner. Giggling Squid was very easy to locate as it is on High Street next to Prezzo.

The restaurant is pleasantly decorated with wooden furniture and stone details and makes a very good impression on entry.

I was seated immediately and presented with a choice of drinks and a food menu. After ordering a glass of red wine, I was ready to place my order of Seabream & Green Curry (crisp-fried sea bream fillet topped with mouth-watering green curry, perfumed with sweet basil) and Jasmin rice. Although the meal was quite filling I couldn't resist not to order some pudding. I decided on Sweet Sticky Rice Banana Parcel (2 parcels of sticky rice soaked in coconut milk, cloaking a sweet banana; wrapped in banana leaves and steamed; served with a dollop of vanilla ice cream).

The meal was fantastically delicious, but a little pricey as I paid the total of £23 including the drink.

Although it was not the cheapest restaurant in town, I would definitely go back there again to enjoy the fragrant Thai food.
Entrance
Bar area
Interior
Nice decor
Chokk says:
That is a silly weird name - what the association - just before it it the frier in a korean style :)

Squids taste good though!
Posted on: Apr 05, 2013
spocklogic says:
It's a great name to draw customers with. Food sounds and looks great.
Posted on: Apr 04, 2013