Giacomo's

6878 E Sunrise Drive, Tucson, AZ, USA
Giacomo's - Veal de la crema
Giacomo's - Pasta
Giacomo's - Front of the restaurant.
Giacomo's - My glass of Montepulciano
Giacomo's - Desert Menu
Giacomo's - Desert Menu
Giacomo's - Home made Tiramisu

Giacomo's Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Authentic Italian Cuisine and Dining Dec 18, 2010
On a recent date with my boyfriend of 8 months, I was taken to this rather unlikely located Italian restaurant called Giacomo's. I had never heard about it, even though I had dined at many Italian restaurants before. Mark made a reservation ahead of time, and picked me up promptly at 7:00 pm. It was a decent drive from our apartment, the air was fresh outside, but the car was heated.

The food was incredibly tasty, service commendable and the 2 glasses of Montepulcano wine made everything the more exciting. Our attendant at was polite, and pleasant. We ordered the last of the house meals (lamb) and a plate of Veal in Mushroom sauce (Veal a la crema) which came with a side of pasta. Our taste buds were extremely excited with the flavors and wine.

Our desert was fresh homemade Tiramisu, which we both agreed was absolutely wonderful. Highly recommended.

A nice touch to everything was the personal attention from the owner of the restaurant, and the chef coming out to check on us, find out how the food is. You don't get that anymore in the ever changing world of dining.

Cuisine: Italian

Location: Good

Price: Reasonable ($15- $25)

Reservations : Recommended

Dress code: Caual

Meals served: Dinner & Desert

Alcohol: Mostly wine

I highly recommend Giacomo's.
Veal de la crema