355 Hanover St, Boston, MA, USA

Giacomo's Boston Reviews

theodreed theodreed
Incredible food & drinks at fabulous prices Jan 03, 2011
I arrived the night after Christmas and was quickly whisked away to the North End, where I had a crazy seafood pasta (lobster, mussels, clams), lobster ravioli (with an incredibly decadent sauce – my god, I’m drooling as I’m typing), and a butternut squash ravioli at Giacomo’s. It was probably the smallest restaurant I’ve been in (and I’m from NY!) but with incredible food & drinks at fabulous prices. E.g. a bottle of wine was $16, a Blue Moon seasonal was $3.

Beware of the no-reservation policy and the we-won’t-seat-you-until-your-entire-party-is-here policy. We stood outside for quite a while (we arrived around 8:45pm) staring down patrons in hopes they would eat more quickly.
crazy seafood pasta (lobster, muss…
theodreed says:
Thanks for the suggestion!
Posted on: Dec 29, 2012
Love_Life12 says:
I live in Boston. This is my All time favorite!! Great price, great portion,make sure you try the house special pasta with their house special sauce!( a huge seafood pasta with lobster red sauce) After dinner, You must try the Espresso Cannoli from Mike's Pastry, across the street! you must be too full by now there are great light shows at the park, two blocks down, next tot he high way. P.S. There are always show/ performance at Fenueil hall, great place to shop and hang before dinner!
Posted on: Dec 26, 2012
hklasek hklasek
Giacomo's; good Italian fast Jul 14, 2007
We went to Giacomo's in the North End of Boston last summer. It was everything we expected. You have to stand in line outside the restaurant as it only seats about 30 people. We got in line around 430 pm and were the second group to get into the restaurant. It was a fun experience being packed in tight with other diners. Italian food made fresh. There is a lot of fish/pasta dishes to choose from. Make sure you bring CASH!!! They DO NOT take credit cards. Also, tip well because for the amount of food you get and the quick service, the prices aren't very high. With an appetizer and two meals we got out of there around $30 plus tip. Not bad for a meal in the North End.
The line in front of Giacomo's

Check Boston Hotel Deals