Ghosts & Gravestones Frightseeing Tour

200 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA, USA

Ghosts & Gravestones Frightseeing Tour Boston Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
Fun tour with a side of ghosts Nov 21, 2014
As a Boston resident, I've taken many tours over the years. One tour I always wanted to take but never got around to was the Ghost & Gravestones tour. So this past October, I decided that I didn't want to miss yet another season, bought myself a ticket and boarded the black trolley. (You’ll ride a little, walk a little and stand a little on this tour.)

Our guide was friendly, funny and did a great job keeping in character. We hit many of the well-known historical sites – Copp’s Hill Burying Ground, Granary Burying Ground, Boston Common, etc. While the tour was more like a history tour with a few ghost stories included and offered up facts I knew from previous tours, it was still an enjoyable adventure. I laughed many times along the way and would recommend it as a humorous way to explore the city after dark.

No spirits were seen or heard from on our tour. As long as you go with the mindset of enjoying a tour of a great historical city with no expectations of seeing the supernatural or being scared out of your mind, then you’ll most likely have fun. If you want to be frightened, then this is probably not the ghost tour for you.

Tours last about 90 minutes and are offered April to early November. Times and days of the week vary depending on the month, so check the website or call for availability. An adult ticket was $39.90 per person if bought from the ticket booth or $35.91 if purchased online. In addition to Boston, tours are also offered in Key West, Savannah, San Diego and St. Augustine.

Check Boston Hotel Deals