Ghini's French Caffe

(520) 326-9095

Ghini's French Caffe Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Fried Eggs with Fresh Herbs and Tomatoes, yum! Feb 15, 2010
I wrote down the list of restaurants I had to review; the list is quite long so I'm actually being picky on which one I review first (smile). In the last two and a half years of living in Tucson, I have eaten at so many restaurants that I can not remember how many. Being apart of a meet-up group has increased my chances of dinning out considerably. The French, O' bless them, they are so passionate about everything they do; food is especially good at a French restaurant if you find a passionate cook (not the owner). Ghini's French Caffe is one of those eating places in Tucson that has an advantage of being located right next to a French bakery. I found out about Ghini's because I stopped at the bakery last year to pick up French bread for my birthday. All the bread used in the Caffe comes from the bakery, so is the delicious deserts (O' I love them because there is less sugar in the pastries).

I did not eat breakfast, but I had a great salad for lunch. The special French dressing is nothing you buy from a shop. It looks and feels close to what you would experience if you were in Europe at a French restaurant. The smell of fresh herbs and unique dressing mixed with fresh smelling bread, hmmm I could eat all day.

Cuisine: French

dieforu says:
hehe i can imagine!!:-DD
Posted on: Apr 01, 2010
Africancrab says:
Ha-ha, something French is a treat.
Posted on: Mar 31, 2010